Sunday, May 09, 2010

Some New/Different Stuff Here


Hello All:

I got to looking at this particular blog here and I noticed that I hadn't really posted anything to this particular blog in over 5 months!!  Shame on me for running out of things to put on this blog here about Mammoth Cave!

I have a play list that I have below here that I wanted to share that is a plug for "All things outdoorsy," including Mammoth Cave National Park here in Kentucky that I thought that I would just share here on this blog as well.  Granted, this particular play list is on another blog chain here in my blogger information, but since I have thrown some Mammoth Cave related items on this play list, I just thought that I would also include the play list here as well.

So, without further adieu, here is the video play list!!  Oh, and as a side note  --  the Mammoth Cave stuff is in the middle and/or end of the below play list, so just keep an eye out for that part of the play list!!


Oh, and I almost forgot  --  I am going to be adding a slide show of some photos from when Tony and I went to Mammoth Cave National Park in June of 2009 here in the near future!!  So, please watch out for those photos in a slide show as well!!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment