Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Actual commentary and video montage from Mammoth Cave National Park

Hello All:

Below is a video montage that Tony (my husband) and I shot on June 5, 6 and 8, 2009. The beginning and ending videos are of just me, but the videos that Tony shot are of both of us, and usually a close up of Tony's cheeks and lips, (I guess that he's just really fascinated with his own face here, people!!)

Any way, folks, there is one tiny addition to what I talk about in these videos and it is this: Although I talk about Tony uploading (and then me subsequently adding) a video to this montage about the Sand Cave Trail, unfortunately, Tony was not able to upload it to his you tube account, so it is not in this video montage. The rest of the videos that Tony did shoot are included in the below video montage, so I hope that you enjoy those videos that I have posted here in this blog, folks.




No comments:

Post a Comment